Mixed In Key 2.8
vMixed In Key is easy to use. Simply add your music to the Analyze Songs window, click Start Processing and Mixed In Key will show you which songs mix together without a key clash. Using the results will give you a harmonic mix every time.
What makes it valuable for the world's best DJs? You can use Mixed In Key to sequence amazing DJ sets. Thousands of our DJs use Mixed In Key results with CDs, Ableton Live, Traktor and other DJ software.
Mixed In Key Software Features: What You Can Expect
* Analyze your MP3 and WAV files. All bitrates are supported (320kbit, 256kbit, 192kbit, 128kbit, etc.)
* Automatically save identified keys into MP3 ID3 tags
* Drag-and-drop results to create browsable collections (similar to playlists in iTunes)
* Display harmonically-compatible songs
* Drag-and-drop into Ableton Live, M-Audio Torq, Native Instruments Traktor, Serato, Virtual DJ and most CD burning applications
* See the tempo for each song
* Search your music collection for a specific song or key
* Sort songs by key
* Store key results directly into the filename (ex: Axwell - Feel The Vibe - B Minor.mp3)
Mixed In Key is designed to keep things simple. Literally anyone can use it - no learning curve required.